This UX Writer has 10+ years’ experience, hailing from copywriting, with knowledge of the finance and credit industries.
- Experience working with both advertising and in-house clients – working with clients that include YouTube, Citrix Systems, Visa, Skype, Google, Punchcut, Firewood Marketing, Visa and more
- Most recently, fell into writing for design systems, new application development and experiential projects
- Able to write, edit and simplify user flows, user journeys – including onboarding, errors, educational, screen views, features and more for mobile apps, web pages and overall experiences with product partners
- Focusing on digitizing offline payments, building meaningful relationships with users and the parties they pay online, enabling unique hyper-local shopping experiences, and facilitating more opportunities for finance and credit
- Partners with in-house designers for brand redesign (brand guidelines, web content, internal activation, collateral) and works closely with product managers to write, edit, humanize technical white papers into user-friendly product web pages and produce B2B campaigns