Our UX/UI Designer candidate, who specializes in creating and redesigning comprehensive design systems, is looking for a new position in the Seattle area or remote.
- Most recently, this candidate worked with XBox Gaming Design System team at Microsoft where she worked to create a comprehensive design system that reaches all endpoints to establish a consistent look and feel for the overall brand, as well as streamline the interaction between design and development teams.
- Extensive experience in researching and building out components of the design system in Sketch and adding them to the overall system for developers to build into the products.
- Able to create UI toolkits and design systems to help align design elements and concepts across all members of the teams and creates Redlines, icons, badges, UI assets, marketing materials and more.
- Extensive background in traditional graphic design and branding, which allows her to pull in her design principal thinking into creating design systems and works in tight concert with UX teams in order to create strong user experiences and products for the end user.
- Sketch, InVision, Figma, Principal, Abstract, Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML, CSS