This talented UX Researcher has more than 10 years’ experience, and is skilled in qualitative methodologies and social impact projects.
- Seeks to find the voice of end users to determine what they need and how to address their concerns and problems
- Strong social impact experience
- Conducts detailed generative and evaluative research to determine current blockers and utilizes multiple research methods including literature review, heuristics, competitive analysis, user interviews and usability tests to identify factors affecting usability of processes associated with recruitment and more
- Works cross-functionally with teams in order to evaluate low-fidelity and mid-fidelity prototypes to identify challenges with user flow, content and layout and creates detailed requirements analysis and formulated stakeholder interview questionnaire to identify project goals
- Experienced with conducting moderated competitive and prototype usability tests, co-conducted stakeholder workshops and coded and analyzed study findings to offer clear design recommendations for brand new website development
Holds both a Masters and PhD in Public Policy