We’re representing a UX Researcher who is skilled in qualitative methodologies, focusing heavily on survey design and analysis.
- Skilled in mixed qualitative methodologies in order to uncover pain-points, find key insights to drive strategy and pushes for stronger consumer engagement, focusing heavily on survey design and analysis.
- Most recently, conducted more than 30 generative interviews, pulling actionable recommendations, which led to an overall redesign, increasing site traffic by 18%.
- Defines research studies through heuristic evaluations, user journey mapping, etc. in order to improve UX/UI issues and problems.
- Leads affinity mapping workshops, discovers insights and creates product road mapping to prioritize product features.
- Versatile, thrives in solving creative problems and product ideas and is highly collaborative with her teams and stakeholders.