Our Sr. Design Researcher is looking for a full-time role in New York City or remote. They have a unique background that includes electronics engineering.
- Applies human-centered design methods to solve business problems.
- Created and implemented qualitative and quantitative research frameworks based on psychological principles to guide research and design, the application of which helped in discovering annual opportunity costs of $20 million+ in current role.
- Conducted multimodal research to generate user insights, personas, product concepts, and product roadmap for a product range with target revenue of $260 million+
Skills & Education
- Research: Ethnographic observation, persona development, cognitive walkthroughs, task analysis, heuristic analysis, usability testing, card sorting, product road mapping
- Design: Concept sketching, creative facilitation, wireframing, business process re-design, service blueprint
- Prototyping: Clickable prototypes using Figma/XD/Sketch, storyboarding
- Masters of Industrial Design