Title: Web Content Coordinator
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client is focused on helping mobile developers build successful apps, across devices, on a safe platform that is available for everyone. They do this through scalable programs, creative marketing campaigns, and content on a variety of channels.
This role would support development and ongoing expansion of multiple websites. They are currently working on a few web projects, including updating their existing website, redesigning their Android developers website, and creating a new destination to help developers learn more about how it works. As a Web Content Coordinator, you will work across a variety of web properties to manage content strategy, gather stakeholder feedback, and launch web pages in multiple languages. You will be responsible for delivering on the content calendar and making updates to websites.
- Support development and launch of a new site telling the value of our client to business decision makers, regulators, consumers, developers, etc.
- Support the expansion of the website using a CMS, and working with a web development agency as needed.
- Work cross-functionally to gather stakeholder input and approval (product, UX, marketing, PR, legal, etc) on content
- Lead localization efforts to 40+ languages, including QA with regional teams.
- Work with teams based in Mountain View and London on a daily basis.
- Project manage updating the website, working with a variety of stakeholders.
- Report on general website performance with recommendations of content changes and additions.
- Execute changes to duplicative content on the Android developers website.
– Bachelor's degree.
– 2 years experience in website development or management.
– Project management skills with the ability to implement and drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
– Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English as well as strong interpersonal skills.
– Track record of working effectively in a very fast-moving environment.
– Positive can-do attitude.
– Experience working with a CMS.
– Experience with Google Analytics.
– Experience working with external agencies.
– Excel/google sheets skills (pivot tables, macros etc.).
– Comfortable learning and using new tools and platforms.
– Experience documenting processes.
– QA (quality assurance) experience.
– Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and willing to work flexible hours.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed