Position: Visual Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract, potential to extend
Rate: $70-75/hour, DOE
Our client is searching for a strong mid-level Visual Designer to join their team for a 1+ yearlong contract. You will be a part of the Monetization team, you’ll delight users with designs that engage & excite them, while reassuring them that their transactions are safe & secure. You’ll collaborate with an outstanding team to help make their experience worth paying for. As a Visual Designer working in monetization, you’ll be helping visualize the future of deals & offers and helping craft their design system.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop and apply general visual styles and interaction patterns, consistent with Google Play and the Google brand, and communicate that into detailed specs for engineering
- Help craft and visualize end-user experience for features on Google Play Commerce
- Created detailed mockups, prototypes, and wireframes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate design ideas
- Collaborate closely with product & engineering to define, execute, and launch features that maximize end user, developer, and business value & impact.
- Work with research teams to validate concepts, and execute iterations on learnings
- Take input, requirements, and feedback from multiple stakeholders across different cross-functional organizations. Participate in regular design reviews with a strong ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interactions (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience Creative, visual heavy and well-rounded designer who sweats the details
- Thrives equally at the system and the pixel level
- Strong core interaction and visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design process
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools as well as ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and tasks and collaborate effectively while working remotely
- Experience designing for and leading user facing products from concept to launch
- Detail oriented and a strong sense and understanding of visual design
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and execute on multiple projects at different stages of the design and implementation process independently
- Prototyping skills
- Highly collaborative with other designers, user researchers, content strategists, product managers, engineers, and marketing teams
- Experience in mobile design & e-commerce.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed