Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. You’ll rely on user-centered Material Design principles to produce high-quality visuals for our Android-platform smartwatches. We are a multi-disciplinary team of interaction designers, visual designers, user researchers, and writer who collaborate closely with each other and with Engineering and Product Management to create innovative, usable, great-looking product that people enjoy using.
As a Visual Designer, you'll have the opportunity to support interaction and visual designers on Wear System UI and Wear apps. We are looking for individuals who have excellent skills on design production and basic motion knowledge and can systematise designs for guideline purposes.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to create device scalable redlines
- Create icons or illustrations for new features or user education
- Formalize our design patterns: updating our external specs, create stickersheets for the team/external designers
- Ability to internal Material Design guidelines and help create a vision of how it could be applied to Wear OS
- A + with basic motion principle understanding
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Visual Design/Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience
- At least 3 years experience in UI/Visual/UX position
- Good knowledge in using Figma (or Sketch)
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Familiarity with Wearables a plus
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed