Title: Visual Designer
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 6 Months
Our Client is looking for a Visual Designer to modernize their brand and update the look and feel of their internal and external collateral.
As a Visual Designer on the their team, you will have an opportunity to drive innovative design efforts and contribute to cross-functional stakeholder communications.
You will be responsible for developing visual design that supports our internal stakeholder engagement with the their lab while contributing to universal templates used by all Lab team members.
You will work closely with program management, operations, researchers, and leadership – as well as our stakeholder partners.
If you're a talented designer with strong critical thinking, user-focus, excellent visual design skills, and if you want to have a positive impact on our clients ads ecosystem, then come join them in the Lab!
- Reassess and update the Lab brand, logo, and style guide
- Redesign the internal Lab website for partner and stakeholder consumption
- Lead the continuing development of templates and dashboards for executive presentations
- Create communications templates for internal and cross-functional messaging and emails
- Ensure all Lab work product adheres to published accessibility guidelines
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, visual communications, industrial), or a related field (in lieu of degree, 5 years of relevant work experience required)
- Proven track record of designing and launching successful customer experiences
- Strong core visual design skills, knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability
- Understanding of user research techniques and how they can be applied to problem solving Experience partnering with interaction designers, user researchers, content strategists, product managers, and engineers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills Excellent collaboration, communication and documentation skills
- Expert proficiency with current design tools
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed