Title: Video Editor
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
- The Google Health product area includes experts from across Google who are leveraging expertise in AI, hardware, products and more in order to help people lead healthier lives.
- The Customer Success team is responsible for assisting and maintaining relationships with healthcare providers and other clients who use our tools.
- The Video and Audio Production Generalist role reports into Google Health > Customer Success > Knowledge Management and Training.
- This role will be responsible for creating live action videos and software demos with narration.
- Handle end-to-end creation of training videos for desktop and mobile software products. This includes: storyboarding, software demo screen capture, set creation, lighting, direction, videography, audio, post production, and publication. Note: no screenwriting, voice acting, animation, or on-camera presence required.
- Create software demo videos that show the features of our healthcare-related software with audio narration.
- Create live action videos that include talking heads, interviews, and B-roll.
- Perform all aspects of post production including video editing, sound editing, color grading, mixing, and review cycles with stakeholders.
- Work with other teams to forecast video/audio needs, assess feasibility, prioritize work, and create project proposals.
- Source location, props, stock music, stock B-roll, stock photos, and other assets for video/audio productions within budget.
- Publish and curate video/audio assets on relevant portals. Lead efforts to improve and refresh the library of assets over time.
- Provide regular status updates to multiple levels of leadership.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1) Handle end-to-end production of training videos for desktop and mobile software products.
2) Perform all aspects of post production including video editing, sound editing, color grading, mixing, and review cycles with stakeholders.
3) Source location, props, stock music, stock B-roll, and other assets for video/audio productions within budget.
- 2-5 years of full-time (or equivalent) video production and post production experience
- Demo reel or library of relevant projects
- Proficiency with camera operation, sound recording, lighting, screen capture software
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere (or Camtasia)
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop
- Track record of success with run-and-gun projects in a fast-paced but collaborative shop
- Ability to plan projects, work to timelines and provide regular project status and updates.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry culture, expectations, and norms
- No scriptwriting or animation required for this role; however, experience in either area is considered a bonus.
- Track record of working well with others and easily adapting style to different audiences
- Ability to work with various levels within the company
- Ability to work autonomously while helping the team succeed
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects while interacting with different functional teams
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed