Remote (Candidates must be local to ATL OR Brooklyn)
12+ month contract (on W2, benefits offered, potential to extend)
Portfolio of work must be submitted with resume.
We re looking for a UX-focused content strategist with a strong background in information architecture to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience developing research-informed navigation systems and content hierarchies, establishing content patterns, and designing a variety of content types across the customer journey. You ll work closely with our writers and designers to create compelling, useful product content for small business marketers.
What you'll do here:
• Collaborate with research, design, marketing, and product teams to understand requirements, identify users content needs, and align on business goals.
• Assess content discovery and planning needs, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams.
• Lead information architecture and content hierarchy work within product and marketing experiences.
• Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types and models, template requirements, taxonomies, etc.
• Facilitate content critiques, lead cross-functional workshops, and advise partners on content execution.
• Create tools, guides, and templates to empower colleagues to create their own great content.
We've love to hear from you if:
• You have 5+ years experience as a content strategist, information architect, writer, or related position
• You have the ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, and human
• You have an understanding of user experience and content optimization principles across channels (web, email, and social media) and devices
• You have experience working with headless content management systems
• You have strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
• You have experience in a product-focused environment
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed