UX Visual Designer
A visual/interaction designer is a professional who can plan, create, and communicate beautiful, usable, and effective interface designs for mobile, web, and device interfaces. From layout, to visual branding, to motion and interactivity – interactive design is collaborative and comprehensive.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design fundamentals. This candidate is passionate about all aspects of the digital space and understands how to translate business problems into strong interactive solutions.
We will need someone who will work with product owners, developers, researchers and experience architects designing wealth management and investing experiences. This work will be a mix of leveraging existing styles in our old and new brands, but working collaboratively with my team to ideate, design, create and test – with some iteration of those designs built in.
The person needs to LOVE collaborating with a team and have a great attitude.
– Work with contemporary tools, including Sketch, Invision,, Adobe Creative Cloud to design new interaction modules, page layouts, style guides, images, icons, animations and other visual elements
– Apply and update existing brand (visual and interaction) standards to align with design and accessibility standards and satisfy product goals
– Present and communicate designs and design goals to teammates, partners, and leadership.
– Create prototypes using design tools noted above; working directly with product owners, other designers, content strategists, accessibility specialists, and front-end developers
– Validate developer-built experiences relative to UX design requirements, provide feedback and work with developers to reach best outcomes
• Sketch – 5 yrs
• Adobe Creative – 5 yrs
• InVision – 5 yrs
• Bachelor’s in a visual design-related discipline such as Design, Animation or related field of study – or 5 years relevant professional experience
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed