Title: UX/Visual Designer III
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
Our client is looking for a designer that will focus on driving critical initiatives for the Shopping Ads & O+O UX Team. Our launches impact the user experience on vital surfaces as well as the advertiser buying experience. Come be part of a team that is passionate and committed to creating inspiring and amazing experiences for both users and advertisers!
UX Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate the user experience via storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers
- Collaborate alongside product managers and software engineers and manage stakeholders
- Balance product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy
- Advocating design excellence by focusing on user needs and design consistency
UX Visual Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools: Figma
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
UX Visual Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Attention to detail
- Presentation skills (verbal, visual, written)
- Willing to take feedback and iterate
- Able to work independently on a given brief
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed