Title: UX/Visual Designer II
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our client is looking for a UX Designer who will assist in defining physical interfaces for one or more of their portfolio of products. You will be able to navigate ambiguity and create elegant design solutions within a fast moving, agile environment. You will bring a mix of great visual aesthetic with an ability to understand how to make a complex product feel simple and intuitive. You should have an inspiring portfolio, great design sense, a love for complex problems and the ability to clearly articulate how a product should work both in software and in the physical world.
UX/Visual Designer Responsibilities:
· Work with Senior UX team members to design and create high quality user interfaces and user flows on physical products.
· Asset and spec creation across product categories.
· Strategize, brainstorm, and design key feature interactions.
· Translate abstract ideas and requirements into a clear direction and tangible artifacts so that the cross-functional team can align on vision and a path forward.
· Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
· Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements and improvements.
UX/Visual Designer Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
· BFA, BA, or BS degree in design or a related discipline.
· 2+ years experience as a designer working on consumer experiences for iOS, Android, web applications, and/or hardware products.
· Fluency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.
· Strong creative, visual, and presentation skills.
· Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment and distill complex processes into simple, clear user interactions.
UX/Visual Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Experience with tangible (physical) interface design.
· Illustration and/or visual asset creation skills.
· Experience collaborating closely with cross functional partners in design, research, and engineering.
· Experience with hardware design/prototyping and human-centered design methodology.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed