Job Title: Visual Designer
Location: Remote (based out of Austin)
Experience: 3-5 Years
Our UX team is focused on the learner environment, with a specific aim to bring equity and inclusion to the forefront of everything we do. We are looking for an interaction designer to join our UX team to lead the design of a content management system for learning resources. Come be a part of the passionate and dedicated team helping students of all types!
- Collaborate closely with UX lead, Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers to define and execute product priorities.
- Effectively document and communicate designs through the creation and maintenance of high quality design mockups, flows, prototypes, and specs.
- Create designs using best practices and components from shared libraries, while pushing the level of design craftsmanship.
- Review implementation of designs to ensure all work is to spec.
- Mandatory 3-5 years of relevant product design / interaction design experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Solid communication & presentation skills (verbal, visual, written) Confident in the process of concepting, iteration, and polished design execution.
- Deep knowledge of creating sustainable design components
- Strong working knowledge of industry tools such as Figma, Sketch
- A portfolio demonstrating excellence in design — portfolio should showcase candidate's work, provide detail of their role on projects and show examples of functional designs that they have developed from start to finish
- Desired Experience designing Learning Management Systems.
- Experience in educational design Passion for designing for diversity, equity and inclusion
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed