Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ months, potential to extend
Our client in the bay area is looking for a UX/UI Designer in Mountain View, dedicated to defining experiences for users of data tools, in order to improve operator efficiency, moderation of user-generated data, and streamline workflows. This is a 12 month contract.
· Work with Senior UX team members to design and create high quality user interfaces
· Asset and spec creation across platforms (mobile, web, Nest products)
· Manage and keep visual componentry up to date
· Screen and asset production for packaging and marketing materials
· Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates
· 3+ years' experience as a designer working on consumer experiences for iOS, Android, web applications, and/or hardware products.
· Fluency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
· Cross platform experience, designing for various screen sizes.
· Strong creative and visual skills
· Ability to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous environment and distill complex processes into simple, clear user interactions.
· Experience working with Google Material guidelines – SUPER nice to have!
· Experience working with accessibility guidelines.
· Experience collaborating closely with a variety of other UX disciplines (research, copy, audio, prototyping)
· Excellent written communication & documentation skills
· High organization and efficiency multitasking to meet deadlines
· Obsessive attention to detail
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed