Position: Product Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1+ year contract, potential to extend
Rate: $65-70/hour, DOE
Our client is looking to add another seasoned Product Designer to their team for a 12+ month contract. This Product Designer is responsible for frontend design (visual as well as interaction design), prototyping and user testing of new features being developed for upcoming launches of our client's apps and related things like community shwag, event posters, etc.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Help to define the user model and user interface for Google web and mobile apps targeted at multilingual users.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Test with users where necessary.
- Visual design of artifacts required in the solution, including badges, animated tutorials, logos, etc.
- Mandatory Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field and 5-7 years working experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing mobile apps interfaces.
- Strong visual design sense.
- Demonstrated ability to run user testing
- Familiarity with Sketch a huge plus
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with Material Design a huge plus
- Solid HTML skills.
- Experience with gamification concepts
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed