UX Strategist/Service Designer
12+ month contract w/ potential for extensions or perm placement (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
Atlanta, GA (remote start – candidates ideally need to be open to relocation to Atlanta if/when role converts perm)
Doing the right thing for our clients is what we’re all about, and that includes giving them the best possible user experience. In a business like ours, built around technology, the quality of digital interactions is essential. As a UX Strategist, we’ll look to you to champion dynamic best in class user experiences and leverage your expertise to deliver them. You’ll provide input on every aspect of the experience from discovery and definition to design and implementation. It will require a precise eye for detail, a knack for storytelling, and creativity, compassion, and problem-solving abilities. You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to achieve agreement with partners and stakeholders.
This role will define UX strategy, and help build highly engaging, valued experiences for clients. Your impact will reach far beyond our clients and our business to set new standards for the whole industry.
In this role, you will…
· Create world-class strategies for a wide range of user and business goals by leading program-level initiatives.
· Define complex problems expertly through research, inform and ideate concepts through design thinking sessions, and deliver intuitive, engaging, and elegant experiences.
· Design inspirational, useful, and usable experiences by placing the client first while balancing business needs.
· Collaborate with UX Researchers to uncover user problems and to test concepts.
· Collaborate with UX Designers to inform best-in-class UI designs.
· As part of an agile process, work with teams to inform product visions, roadmaps and improve processes.
· Work in partnership with cross-divisional teams and senior leaders.
· Develop and leverage the professional network to foster collaboration across the enterprise, to support company-wide initiatives, and to improve the ability of the department to resolve issues.
· Use a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user experience.
· Analyze data and client feedback to make critical design decisions.
· Utilize expert understanding of the latest technology and devices to produce technically achievable, scalable, and efficient solutions.
· Expertly present and “sell” design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders to ensure the success of the strategy and to champion the best possible user experience.
· Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
What it takes
· Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in a creative or technical field. Graduate degree preferred.
· Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a UX role.
· Expert knowledge in user-centered design principles, information architecture, prototyping, systems design, and interaction design.
· A high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
· In-depth knowledge of Design Thinking and user research methodologies.
· Experience with end to end product development lifecycle and agile software developments.
· Proven experience using data (both quantitative and qualitative) analysis techniques to inform design
· Proven experience solving complex problems and designing world-class experiences for large-scale programs.
Specializations that will make an impact
· Expert communication skills (storytelling, visualization) and the ability to get buy-in on those ideas within a large organization.
· Proven ability to lead a team and program-level initiatives to success. Ability to turn failures into successes.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed