Title: UX Researcher
Duration: 12 months
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel map products and experience, using UX research methods including but not limited to: semi-structured interviews, concept testing, usability studies, cognitive walkthroughs, benchmarks, literature review, survey.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Excellent leadership, communication and collaborative skills.
- Self starter, good time management skills, and has the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment.
- A deep desire to apply human-centered design toward emerging technologies.
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience with product research, designing and executing research projects from end-to-end
- Demonstrated track record of conducting semi-structured interviews, concept testing, usability studies
- In-person and remote research experience (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- MS degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field
- Statistical analysis and/or survey design experience
- Proficient in doing secondary research such as literature review, competitive analysis
- Experience working in AR, VR field
- Experience working on spatial navigation topics
- Demonstrated track record of influencing stakeholders or driving product development
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed