Job title: UX Researcher
Location: San Francisco, Ca
Duration: 6 months
As a UX Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support and/or lead research activities in developing best-in-class products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work collaboratively within a team structure.
- Master’s in Human Factors, Industrial Engineering, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or similar field emphasizing human performance and behavior.
- 3-5 years of experience and comfort with running moderated and unmoderated studies is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in research for user experience design for product development is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in either qualitative or quantitative user research and analysis methods
- Experience in product development is highly preferred
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed