Job Title: UX Researcher
Location: Mountain View, Ca
Duration: 12 months
Our client is searching for a UX Researcher for a contract position. You will support ongoing UX research work by designing qualitative and quantitative research activities (e.g. usability studies, concept studies, surveys, etc.), analyzing data, organizing research activity logistics, writing detailed reports, and summarizing existing research. Additionally, you will work with other researchers, designers, engineers, and product managers in a fast-paced, and rapidly changing environment.
- Background in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interactions, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Information Science, Market Research, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years' experience conducting mixed-method research using online tools and panels (e.g. surveys, online discussions, remote interviews), and/or designing and analyzing behavioral and attitudinal surveys in an industry or academic environment.
- At least a year of Gaming research experience and/or interest in gaming.
- Experience designing and running in-person and remote design evaluations, and/or usability studies, benchmark studies, lab studies, and interviews.
- Experience producing multiple reporting artifacts for diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with other researchers on quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- At least one year experience conducting research on enterprise-facing products or experiences.
- Familiar with the gaming industry.
- Experience working on video games or related experiences, or a strong intrinsic interest in video games.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed