Position: UX Researcher (Cloud)
Location: Kirkland, WA
Duration: 12+ month contract, potential to extend
Our client is searching for a strong UX Researcher to join their cloud team for 12+ month contract. You will have extensive experience with mixed qualitative research methodologies, experienced conducting field research (conduct + analyze + ethnographic data) and usability testing (planning + conducting + analyzing).
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting in planning and executing usability testing sessions, taking notes, and providing detailed transcripts for the team.
- Assisting with user testing preparation activities.
- Coding qualitative data, including transcripts, user research videos, survey comments.
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots, and assisting with data analysis and report documentation.
- Assisting with data collection activities.
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Excellent observation skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to be responsive to varying needs and changing priorities
- Solid project management skills.
- Mandatory: M.Sc. in human computer interaction, human experience plus 1-2 years of related experience
- In lieu of Master's degree, candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in similar area of study plus at least 4-5 years of related experience
- Field Research experience – Conducting and analyzing field research and ethnographic data
- Usability Testing – Planning, conducting and analyzing qualitative usability tests
- Experience running research using a variety of qualitative research methods
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed