Title: UX Researcher
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6+ months, potential to extend
Candidate will need to provide work samples
This is an exciting opportunity to influence a product that aims to store, organize, and help you share and consume a lifetime of memories. You’ll work with an exceptional team proposing, planning, and executing studies focused on equity that inspire positive change and shape the future of the product.
As a contracted UX researcher, you’ll work with other researchers to engage with marginalized communities to learn more about people’s habits, behaviors, and pain points related to their photos and videos.
- Work with cross-functional, remote team
- Engage cross-functional stakeholders to align on research needs and quickly define projects that clearly convey the goals, hypotheses, recruiting characteristics, methods to be used, and expected impact
- Conduct user studies with a range of methodologies such as interviews, literature reviews, surveys, and relevant approaches to answer the research questions
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret study findings into key insights to be delivered to cross-disciplinary stakeholders in a clear, concise, and compelling way
- Degree in Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Information Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with equity-focused design or research
- Experience with community-based participatory research, participatory design or co-design
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including ability to distill findings into concise insights and engage and excite stakeholders about research
- Detail-oriented and ability to work with little direction
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed