UX Research Participant Coordinator
Atlanta, GA (remote, open to candidates in EST)
6+ month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
– Recruit research participant candidates drawn from a database of creators who have opted into the UX Research program, employee referrals, and through your own on-the-ground networking efforts at creator events.
– Screen candidates for availability, interest level, and appropriate qualifications using online questionnaire responses and phone interviews.
– Coordinate the logistics of user research, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and distribution of incentives.
– Collaborate with researchers to understand their study needs, maintain constant communication on recruiting progress and meet their specified goals in a timely manner.
– Scrutinize study specifications and planned assessments to ensure quality data is gathered from the right people.
– Leverage creative solutions to identify target participants and bring them into our participant database.
– Advise researchers and answer their questions regarding legal considerations around their studies.
– Review/advise on screening questionnaire
– Pull candidate list to start screening via phone (if applicable)
– Complete screening/scheduling of final roster of participants
– Manage all email communication with participants and researchers
– Negotiate criteria and/or quota mix requirements (if needed)
– Collect feedback on participant quality and attendance
– Facilitate study logistics, including incentive fulfillment and NDA signing
– Track workload and study volume metrics
– Recruit all participants for a given study within the timeframe agreed upon with the researcher
High school diploma (Bachelor’s degree in any field preferred)
Organized, detail oriented and able to work independently on multiple projects at once
Strong oral and written communication skills
Work experience with either of the following:
– High-touch customer support
– Coordination/administrative/project management support
Work experience in any of the following areas:
– User Experience Participant Recruiting or similar non-UX recruiting experience
– Experience interfacing with entertainment / Internet talent
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed