Job title: UX Research Assistant
Location: Mountain View or San Francisco
Duration: 12 months
You’ll conduct and assist in primary research efforts to help reveal what our users need from our products.
- Conduct qualitative user research, primarily in-person or remote usability sessions
- Create participant screeners, study plans, study scripts, final reports
- Moderate user studies
- Take notes and capture data
- Analyze product feedback, identify trends, create reports
- Data preparation and coding
- Conduct literature reviews
- Administer questionnaires and surveys
- Assist other user researchers with various user research preparation activities
- Lab setup & management
- Liaise with participant recruiting teams and participant onboarding
- Highlight-video creation
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- B.A./B.S. (Completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with one or more of the following methods: usability studies, concept tests, benchmarks, diary studies, interviewing consumers, field research, surveys.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal, communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- M.A/M.S. in Human Factors, Social Sciences, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science, Product Design, or other field
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of experimental design and statistical analysis
- Technical aptitude, familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools preferred.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed