Title: UX Research Assistant
Anticipated Duration: 6-9 Month Contract
Location: Cambridge, MA (Remote to start)
Our client is a research and product team in the AI research team. They humanizes their advanced R&D programs by connecting real human needs with cutting edge machine learning research projects and turning them into useful, usable, and delightful products. We’re looking for a User Experience Researcher with a passion for crafting experiences that help users accomplish their technical goals to join us as we redefine how developers build products with AI.
We’re looking for a UX Researcher who is meticulous, has excellent communication skills, and can work fairly independently. As a UX Research Assistant on the team, you will support the planning and execution of a variety of quick-turnaround research: concept testing, heuristic evaluations, literature reviews, surveys, etc focused on consumer applications of the latest AI technology. You will work with our UX Researcher to plan and conduct this research and communicate the results.
UX Research Assistant Responsibilities:
· Prepare user research activities (work with the recruiters to schedule study sessions, code surveys, etc.)
· Administer surveys and diary studies
· Write literature reviews. Find, analyze, and summarize existing research reports
· Plan, observe and moderate usability testing sessions and interviews
· Conduct competitive analysis and heuristic analysis
· Analyze qualitative and quantitative data
· Create reports that resonate with stakeholder groups
· Communicate findings with the team and beyond
· Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research
UX Research Assistant Required Education, Experience and Skills:
· B.A./B.S. (completed) in Human Factors, Psychology, Human-Centered Design, HCI/Computer Science, or relevant work experience in a field emphasizing human behavior
· Experience writing, programming, and analyzing survey data
· Experience conducting semi-structured interviews and concept testing either live or remote
· Detail-oriented and ability to work fairly independently on a variety of tasks
· Persuasive communication that is grounded in data
· Can prioritize time between multiple projects and adapt to changing schedules and different tasks.
UX Research Assistant Preferred Experience and Skills:
· 2+ years of relevant work experience, including integrating user research into product design
· Experience with AI
· Experience with market research or trends analysis
· Technical background and/or interest and aptitude in understanding abstract, technical concepts
· Strong understanding of strengths and weaknesses of different research methods, including when to apply them
· Project management skills related to planning, allocating time, and communicating
· Basic working knowledge of statistics
· Familiarity with basic graphic and video editing tools
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed