Title: UX Qualitative Researcher
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 8+ months
- Planning, conducting, and observing user interviews, usability testing sessions, remote studies, and more.
- Study tasks include preparing study materials, moderating, taking notes, providing detailed transcripts for the team, and data analysis.
- Creating highlight videos/screenshots, and conducting data analysis and report documentation, presenting to the team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Assisting with data collection activities. Running small surveys.
- Performing literature reviews.
- Coding user research videos.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Excellent observation skills
- Detailed oriented and ability to be responsive to varying needs and changing priorities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects
- Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- User interview moderation – Leading and moderating a semi-structured interview with study participants, with a script or discussion guide
- Usability testing- Testing design concepts or prototypes through task-based usability research sessions
- Qualitative research data analysis- Ability to identify patterns, themes, and insights from qualitative research data (interviews, observations, usability feedback, etc)
- Presentation skills- Proficiency with creating slide presentations with key insights and presenting in person to a group
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed