Position: UX Participant Researcher/Scheduler
Pay Range: $50-60/hr
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Our client in Sunnyvale is looking for a strong UX Participant Researcher/Scheduler to join our User Experience Design and Research Operations team. This role will support our growing User Experience Research team, providing a world-class participant experience.
- Manage the end-to-end participant recruitment process for studies happening remote, in the field, or within UX Labs
- This includes screening candidates, scheduling, lab and calendar coordination, communicating with participants before and after the study, and ensuring they are compensated, and maintaining a database of research participants
- Manage in-person coordination of research participants in our office in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and remote sessions (room booking, calendaring, tool management, testing equipment)
- Take notes during research sessions on occasion
- Work with our User Experience Researchers team on the inbound research requests pipeline. Develop an understanding of their needs and the participants they’ll need
- Organize participant information in various documentation types.
- 2+ years of experience in an operational, recruiting, or service-oriented roles
- Experience in administrative duties, project management, process improvement, or related field
- Extremely organized self-starter
- Comfortable with some ambiguity
- Active listening and systems-thinking; heading off issues as we scale
- Passion for effective and timely internal and external communication across tools and audiences
- Ability to work across multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment with a variety of partners and stakeholders
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed