Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 month contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
Candidates may be located nationwide; however may be required to work PST hours.
Please include code samples if able
As a UX Engineer, you’ll weave together strong design aesthetics with technical know-how. Your work will require a focus on compatibility, accessibility, and internationalization and your code should be modular, reusable, and well-documented. You’ll partner with marketers, project managers, writers, and designers to define and deliver new features, translate concepts into prototypes, and iterate on interactions, animations, and details to deliver the perfect experience.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative and engaging websites for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners.
- Create technically and aesthetically excellent work that is true to the client's brand spirit and that follows our engineering standards and practices
- Execute in a fast-paced environment and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, experiences and code
- Work directly with creative and UX teams to prototype concepts and iterate on rich interactive experiences
- 5+ years of experience developing websites and applications BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Intimate knowledge of the front end stack and the latest web standards including ES6, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience with mobile development including responsive design and page load optimization
- Solid understanding of how to develop for and troubleshoot across devices and Cross discipline communication and organizational skills
- Coding consistency and attention to detail
- Experience with Canvas/CSS animation
- Typescript (or experience with another typed language)
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma or similar DevOps (build systems, project scaffolds)
- Git workflow (branching models, merge tools, release versioning)
Please contact Trixie Aballa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed