Title: UX Engineer II
Contract: 12 Month Anticipated Duration
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Our team focuses research topics on interactions, particularly for Android, including studies of haptics, keyboard and gesture recognition.
- We look for prototyper with a great eye for design details who knows how to write clean, clear, and efficient code and is capable of building complex prototypes experiences and lightweight tooling. Collaborates well with interaction designers and user researchers to realize great user experience concepts as well as the development of internally focused web resources for stakeholders.
- Use existing system APIs to prototype on mobile platforms.
- Work closely with UX team to turn design mocks into flexible, high-fidelity prototypes for design iteration, user testing, and implementation deliverables.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Use voice input APIs to understand user interaction intention
- Use accessibility APIs to understand the interaction context
- Use accessibility APIs to perform interaction actions
- Java (Backend)/Kotlin programming (Advanced) with 2-3 years of experience
- Android system programming
- 2+ years of prototyping experience
- Code large, fully functional prototypes for mobile experiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have Skills (not required):
– AppEngine experience
– Natural language processing
– Information retrieval
– Human-computer interaction
– Knowledge of usability and accessibility issues
– Mobile Application Development experience
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed