UX Developer/Front End Developer
Remote (Local to PST or CST)
6+ month contract (potential to extend)
Collaborate with strategists, UX designers, accessibility, consultants, product managers / owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, apps, product touch points, etc.) for kiosk, desktop
- Proficient in building prototypes in React framework
- Familiar with design systems/component libraries.
- Ability to use Sketch and InVision files important.
1. Advise and guide design team and partner groups in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective. Technical consultant on projects and production solutions.
2. Prepare low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts.
3. Provide oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
4. Participate in iterative / lean software design test-learn software design life cycles
5. Assist production technology teams with UI production efforts. Collaborate with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
6. Partner with business analysts, developers, accessibility consultants, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures
7. Prototype customer experiences across Omnichannel Ecosystem (products, channels, pathways, and touch points.)
8. Actively participate in design and testing protocols.
9. Collaboratively partner with UX peers (visual designers, content writers, experience architects, researchers, accessibility consultants, and strategists) to create world class customer experiences
10. Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon our current layout, design and interaction patterns
11. Specializes in UI / UX development
12. Remain abreast of trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development.
13. Formally observe user interviews and usability sessions
14. Work concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
Minimum qualifications are outlined below:
· Knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
· Ability to define build plan.
· Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
· Understands current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development
· Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired
· Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
· Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices.
· Experience collaborating with large teams
· Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies / procedures.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong leadership and negotiation skills
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Agile experience required
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree
• Bachelor's Degree
• Agile Experience
• Knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
• Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices.
• Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed