6+ Month Contract (likely to extend, w/benefits)
Atlanta, GA (currently remote)
Our client, a leader in the retail/e-Commerce industry, is seeking a UX Developer to join their team. This is a unique, hybrid position that includes a combination of Development/Engineering, User Experience knowledge, and Strategic skill. Additional skills in tool optimization and WordPress development are an ideal fit for this role.
– Collaborate with User Experience and Technical leadership to gather feedback
– Develop analytical reporting platforms based on internal tool usage amongst staff
– Develop data-driven strategies and recommendations for tool and system optimization
– Implement system / tool updates working with User Experience Designers and Engineering teams
– Assess an internal WordPress-based platform to determine changes to site structure, information architecture, or any data migration needs
– Bachelor's Degree
– 5-7+ years of experience across Engineering/Development, User Experience, and System/Tool strategy
– WordPress Development/Redesign experience
– Experience working in Enterprise, Agile environments, with collaboration among technical, product, and UX teams
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed