Position: UX Designer
Duration: 1+ year contract, potential to extend
Rate: $70-75/Hour, DOE
Our client is searching for a strong UX Designer for a yearlong contract. You will be working on the Firebase platform, a platform used by millions of Android, iOS, and web developers. The Firebase Build suite of products includes database, web hosting, file storage, and authentication products. UX designers on Firebase Build partner with product managers, software engineers, and UX researchers to make it easy for developers to build Firebase-powered apps using the Firebase console (a UI dashboard), a command-line interface, and many SDKs and APIs.
- Design new flows and updates to existing flows for the Firebase console in low and high fidelity (using Figma), based on product direction and feedback from UX, PM and Engineer peers.
- Represent UX (and be the voice of the user) in cross-functional product team meetings, ensuring design best practices and Firebase UX principles are followed.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create low- and high-fidelity design artifacts, such as screen mocks, IA diagrams, user journey maps, etc. for Firebase Build products.
- Provide design support to engineering for implementation, including clarifying design intent, providing design feedback, etc.
- Participate in relevant product and UX team meetings.
- Mandatory 2-5 years relevant interaction design experience in developer or enterprise software.
- Proficiency in visual design for desktop software products
- Experience working with UX researchers, software engineers and product managers in a product team environment.
- Proficiency in using and adhering to a design system and UI style guide.
- Some experience creating click-through prototypes with software such as InVision or Figma Novice-level understanding of CSS and HTML
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed