Mountain View, CA
12+month contract (full benefits offered)
Our F50 client is looking for a mid-level UX designer to help design new features for a service mobile app that will shift customer interactions from email and web to the mobile app. This UX Designer will help our team accelerate app development.
- Design key user experience aspects of a mobile application for managing internet usage and account information.
- Create user flows, wireframes, user interface mockups, and click-through prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Write design specifications that document the design for Engineers to implement.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists, and Product Managers throughout the design process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related field. (Master's Degree preferred)
- Strong interaction design skills.
- Experience designing applications for Android, iOS, and the Web.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.