UX Designer – Loyalty & My Account
Permanent Position w/ Client (bonus and equity structure included)
Coraopolis, PA (if candidate is not local, they must be open to relocation when offices reopen)
Our client is looking for a UX Designer for their Loyalty & My Account product team. In this role, you will be partnering with the product manager on the team to bring a technology vision and strategy to life for the Loyalty program. You will work closely with the software engineers on the product team to deliver stellar customer experiences while balancing business needs and software scalability. Working in concert with stakeholders across the Marketing and eCommerce domains, you will be accountable for bringing the voice of the customer to the center of every conversation and helping to define the end-to-end journey within the domain.
The UX Designer has a command of user-centered research and design practices, promoting empathy and understanding of users when creating intuitive, easy-to-use products.
The UX Designer will work in a fast-paced agile environment, collaborating closely with product managers and software engineers. He / She will gather data insights to formulate strategic design decisions during all phases of the product development life cycle.
The UX Designer will learn from senior-level designers, who will provide regular coaching and mentorship to develop his / her skills in research and design. It is expected that the UX Designer will be able to effectively balance applying creative ideation to business challenges in order to build intuitive, easy-to-use products.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops skills in gathering data insights to create customer profiles, define customer journeys, and build out information architecture.
- Conducts usability testing, survey designs, user interviews, data analysis, heuristic evaluations, exploratory research methods, and other modern research practices.
- Analyzes research data and articulates findings through effective storytelling amongst design and business partners.
- Works closely with UX leadership in utilizing industry standard design tools to create user interfaces, customer interactions, and interactive prototypes.
- Continuously improves UI design skills and contributes to establishing and maintaining style guides and pattern libraries.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have a digital portfolio that demonstrates user-centered research and design practices.
- Must provide at least 2 references who can tell us about the candidates awesome UX skills.
- Modern industry standard design tools.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed