Position: Sr. UX Designer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1+ year contract, potential to extend
Rate: $70-75 /Hour, DOE
Our client is searching for s Senior UX Designer to join their team for a yearlong contract, potentially to extend! This position is part of the Monetization team. You will focus on users with designs that engage & excite them, while reassuring them that their transactions are safe & secure. You’ll collaborate with an outstanding team to help make products more engaging for the end consumer. As a UX Designer working in monetization, you’ll need to have a large capacity for learning and processing many details related to commerce and billing policies.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Help define the end-to-end experience and user interfaces for features on interactive products
- Create detailed wireframes, mockups, and prototypes following a user-centered process to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Collaborate closely with product & engineering to define, execute, and launch features that maximize end user, developer, and business value & impact.
- Work with research teams to validate concepts, and execute iterations on learnings
- Take input, requirements, and feedback from multiple stakeholders across different cross-functional organizations. Participate in regular design reviews with a strong ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale effectively.
- Develop/apply general visual styles and interaction patterns consistent with the brand and communicate that into detailed specs for engineering
- Mandatory: Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.), Human-Computer Interactions (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Strong core interaction and visual design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design process
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools as well as ability to work with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to manage time and tasks and collaborate effectively while working remotely
- Experience designing for and leading user facing products from concept to launch
- Detail oriented and a strong sense and understanding of visual design
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and execute on multiple projects at different stages of the design and implementation process independently
- Strong prototyping skills
- Highly collaborative with other designers, user researchers, content strategists, product managers, engineers, and marketing teams.
- Experience in mobile design & e-commerce
- Familiarity with material design
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed