Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 6+ Months
The UX Designer is responsible for frontend design (visual as well as interaction design), prototyping and user testing of new features being developed for upcoming launches of the Crowdsource apps and related things like community shwag, event posters, etc.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Help to define the user model and user interface for Google web and mobile apps targeted at multilingual users.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Test with users where necessary.
- Visual design of artifacts required in the solution, including badges, animated tutorials, logos, etc.
- Mandatory Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field
- 5-7 years working experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing mobile apps interfaces. Strong visual design sense.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Desired Familiarity with Material Design a huge plus Solid HTML skills.
- Experience with gamification concepts
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed