UX Designer (Axure Prototyping Tool Experience Required)
Atlanta, GA (100% remote – candidates must be local to Atlanta at this time)
6+ month contract w/ potential for extensions or conversion perm (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
This UX Designer position will help drive the design and development of global hospitality industry applications. The designer must be passionate about creating and implementing effective user-centered design. The position requires a high awareness of usability factors that promote principles such as learnability, speed, simplicity, efficiency and consistency. The UX Designer will help concept, plan and design web-based application interfaces for hotel and internal corporate staff.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Develop Wireframes and prototypes
- Brilliant presentation skills to communicate UX recommendations and lead sketching/brainstorming sessions with internal and vendor teams
- Lead UX discussions and working sessions with multiple functional areas throughout the company
- Ability to clearly articulate reasoning for UX design decisions, citing best practices, articles, and examples of existing functionalities
- Think beyond the desktop to employ Mobile First and Responsive Design methodologies to deliver experiences for smartphone, tablet and desktop devices
- Ability to translate business and technical requirements into captivating solutions
- Work with other team members to develop standard UI design enhancements, follow and update pattern library
- Stay abreast of new techniques, trends and competitive set products
- Throughout the lifecycle of product development and management stages provide review and feedback to PMO, Technology, UAT and QA teams as needed
- Experience with Axure prototyping application
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/jQuery
- Usability testing experience
- 3+ years of design experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in design, or experience in roles such as front-end developer, designer, interaction designer, etc.
- Experience in the hotel/travel industry a plus
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed