12-month contract to potential hire (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
UX Designers work to identify and translate user needs into digital products and applications. UX Designers drive the evolution of User Experience through education, advocacy, and thought leadership.
As a key member of a core Agile team, this position collaborates with product and engineering leaders to deliver features that delight customers while delivering on business objectives.
• Lead product user experience strategy; research, identify and work directly with customers and consumers, using stakeholder interviews, competitive audits (business and UX) and user research to understand and validate product concepts and direction.
• Create enjoyable customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products
• Transform needs prioritized by business goals into testable questions
• Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies
• Design and evaluate visual human interfaces using user-centered design principles
• Define the information architecture and interaction flow of applications • Present conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to key stakeholders
• Analyze usage data to gain deeper product understanding, KPIs and craft recommendations
• Conduct surveys and interviews with internal team members, product experts, and external customers
• Evangelize and educate product and engineering teams to have a better understanding of UX best practices and techniques
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed