Columbus, OH (open to remote)
If you're passionate about influencing the customer experience to enable customer-driven growth and deliver extraordinary care, then our client's CX Team could be the place for you!
UX/CX Strategist Job Description Summary
As a UX/CX Strategist, you will be advancing our mission to be the most customer-centric protection company. Through collaboration with product teams on customer insights, goal state customer experience designs, and education on experience frameworks and methodologies, you'll help us understand our customers, define opportunity areas, equip the business with tools and insights, and inspire change.
Your ability to learn quickly about the customer and the business, synthesize information and tell a compelling story will be key to your success. We'll count on you to be a dedicated advocate for the customer, be passionate about influencing experiences that help people and be driven to cultivate that same passion in your peers and business partners!
UX/CX Strategist Job Description
- Demonstrates foundational expertise in research, strategy, and customer experience. Displays an ability to equip business partners with quick wins and longer-term improvement opportunities.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative customer research to uncover insights about members and intermediaries; communicate progress and findings to an interdisciplinary working team.
- Amplifies the customer’s voice using data, insights, success metrics and the power of storytelling.
- Builds positive relationships with partners to influence priorities and solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Leads presentations, facilitates discussion, contributes to workshop development and facilitation, synthesizes conclusions, and offers continuous support.
UX/CX Strategist Typical Skills And Experiences
Education: Undergraduate degree in customer experience, human-centered research, design research, design thinking or related field preferred.
Experience: Typically, 5-7 years professionally practicing some aspect of human-centered design. Proven knowledge of strategy concepts and methodologies. Proven ability to use business and customer knowledge.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Expertise and practice of the fundamentals in a number of research methodologies, especially in-depth interviews and surveys and be able to identify the right methodology given the learning objective. Comfortable explaining research findings and equipping business partners with actionable insights. Ability to collaborate with the business, tell compelling narratives and influence others. Can complete research or strategy tasks with oversight and guidance provided by leader. Independently and proactively seeks out answers as needed.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed