Title: Content Strategist/UX Writer
Location: Cincinnati, OH OR NYC (Telecommute)
Duration: 9+ month contract (potential to extend, with benefits)
*Portfolio/Writing Sample required with resume submittal
1. Writes, edits and implements content based on the content strategy, including voice and tone, and customer / business-centric site goal.
2. Reviews content with peers and senior content strategists to ensure they accurately represent our content strategies
3. Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions
4. Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to ensure that all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
5. Assist in gathering requirements and assessing content needs of a given project
6. Update content logs, copy documents, CMS and other documentation systems
7. Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for UX teams, product managers, business lines, and other content stakeholders
8. Drives, advocates and embodies a customer-centric perspective within and outside the UX Design organization, resulting in consistently simple and innovatively enriching experiences for our customers
9. Applies and updates existing content strategies to accommodate new products and campaigns
10. Validates that content is correctly and accurate implemented across all platforms
· Understands basic principles of content strategy and information architecture
· Passionate about punctuation and grammar
· Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
· Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including desktop/laptop, mobile, devices and brick-and-mortar locations
· Knowledge of content strategy and UX best practices
· Great problem-solver
· A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
· Understands content creation, content inventories and audits, content mapping and modeling, voice and tone guidelines, and governance documentation
· Experience with data-collection and analysis
· Able to manage ambiguity, working autonomously and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
· Experience meeting ambitious deadlines and delivering high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around plans and reports
· Skilled in communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Good grasp of quantitative data analysis
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed