Job Title: UX Researcher
Duration: 12 months
This role will drive end-to-end research studies that help the GCP marketplace governance team develop and deliver high-quality UX designs and workflows for feature sets that meet critical customer needs. In addition, this role will support the lead UXR in executing multi-phase, programmatic research that will inform the future vision and roadmap of the marketplace governance product portfolio.
Drive end-to-end tactical research studies, ensuring that the product team’s research needs, and ultimately customer needs, are met with useful and easy-to-use features.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Scope and lead research studies, working with PM, Design, and Engineering as necessary to ensure research needs are understood, accounted for, and delivered by the research.
· Compile, analyze, and synthesize research findings into actionable insights that improve either the utility or usability of needed feature sets.
· Share results of research through reports, meetings, and workshops with PM, Design, and Engineering stakeholders, working to align team members on key insights that move the product forward.
· Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, or a related field
· 3+ years of applied research experience
· Organized, detail oriented; ability to multitask, prioritize, and efficiently manage time
· Ability to adapt to changing requirements, priorities, or focus areas
· Can work independently and prioritize time across multiple projects to meet deadlines
· Excellent observation, analysis, and synthesis skills
· Strong oral and written communication
· Quick learner, self-directed in gaining new skills or knowledge, can do attitude
· Interest in technology research and / or user research methods
Nice to have Skills (not required):
· Technical understanding of cloud platforms and application development
· Familiarity with the needs of platform/system admins, platform/system engineers, and/or cloud architects
· Masters degree (or higher) in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Ethnic Studies, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed