Job: UX Research Coordinator (User Studies
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ month contract
Our client in Seattle is searching for a UX Research Coordinator for a 6+ month (part-time) contract. This team strives to achieve surprise and delight for every one of their millions of customers around the world. We are currently looking for a contractor to join the Machine Intelligence User Studies team.
- Contribute to a targeted project focusing on cutting edge of technology
- Possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills, high attention to detail, and a commitment to conducting impactful research and data collection in support of technology development.
• Facilitate and conduct in-person and virtual user studies
• Manage study device inventory
• Prepare, troubleshoot, maintain study specific equipment for data collection efforts
• Assist with development of instructional materials as needed
• Set up and break down study session areas
• Lead in-person study sessions
• Engage and communicate with participants
• Ensure appropriate participant compliance with protocol
• Document session issues
• Gather data from test devices
• Assist with data review and clean-up
• Distribute surveys, review and collate survey responses and other feedback
- Bachelor's degree required, (master's/doctorate preferred) with a concentration or extensive work in human factors, industrial engineering, cognitive engineering, experimental psychology, and/or human-computer interaction.
- 1-2 years' experience with user experience research
- Relevant experience in hardware human factors and/or consumer product usability evaluation
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed