Title: UI/Visual Designer II
Anticipated Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: NYC or MTV
Our client is powering the open and free internet with the best technology that connects users and businesses everywhere. The Design System team is creating meaningful and elegant experiences in the massively high-volume worlds of our clients products. And right now, we’re looking for creative, detailed-oriented, and ambitious people to help us solve enterprise problems.
UI/Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- As a UI Designer on the Design Systems team, you will be responsible for conducting product audits, identifying patterns, and creating flexible, enterprise-focused components that all of our clients products can use with a core focus on the visual design of the components
- Understand all our clients products patterns and components
- Respond to and close bugs related to current components by improving designs
- Work closely with Engineering and PM partners to ensure components and patterns are well-documented
- Contribute strategically to the development of an improved process around pattern definition and documentation.
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit.
UI/Visual Designer Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Design 140+ new patterns and components for built on our clients brand language to reflect the needs of Ads Products
- Document the usage, accessibility, and design specs for components within the Ads Design System spec
- Own the review process between multiple teams (Reach, Engineering, Material) and address feedback
UI/Visual Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Design, HCI, Graphic Design or any other field with relevant practical experiences
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and the desire to experiment with new ways of presenting complex information.
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience establishing design systems for various brands.
- Ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with design and engineers.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Proven understanding of UI, evidence-based user-centered design, and user engagement principles
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.
- Expert experience using Figma
UI/Visual Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Master’s degree in Design, HCI, Graphic Design or any other field
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed