Title: UI Designer III
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: New York, NY
Cloud Monitoring aids our clients customers to gain visibility into the performance, availability, and health of applications and infrastructure. With one integrated service for metrics, uptime monitoring, dashboards, and alerts, customers are able to monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize cloud deployments without sacrificing productivity. We are looking for a designer who loves learning and is passionate about turning abstract ideas into tangible products that unlock user potential.
UI Designer Responsibilities:
· Help define the user experience for new and existing Monitoring capabilities
· Work with researchers, designers, product managers and software engineers to understand product requirements and users’ needs and behaviors
· Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant wireframes, user interface designs, interaction models, and prototypes
· Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
UI Designer Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Create user-centered designs by considering data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
· Quickly and thoroughly create user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives.
· Work closely with developers to see your design through to deployment.
UI Designer Required Education, Experience and Skills:
· 4+ years of relevant product design / interaction design experience
· Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
· Solid communication & presentation skills (verbal, visual, written)
· Confident in the process of concepting, iteration, and polished design execution
· Deep knowledge of interaction design, information architecture and visual design
· Strong working knowledge of Figma
· Experience designing enterprise products
· A portfolio demonstrating excellence in design
UI Designer Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Familiarity with enterprise scale products (productivity tools, developer tools, collaborations/sharing tools, etc.) is a strong plus
· Strong rapid prototyping skills
· Domain knowledge in monitoring/troubleshooting products or developer experiences
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed