Title: Sustainability Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client approaches environmental sustainability as they would any other challenge — with a healthy disregard for the impossible – creating technology and tools that help build more sustainable practices for their company, their partners and their users. They tackle these projects because they know that only together, at scale, will be able to make a positive impact for our planet.
As a Sustainability Marketing Manager for Environmental Insights, you’ll be working alongside members of Social Responsibility Marketing and Geo for Everyone (the Geo team that focuses on societal and environmental issues). You’ll have the unique opportunity to work across multiple geographies and organizations to activate our sustainability efforts within Geo for Everyone, including products, programs, and partnerships for our environmental insights team. You’ll help manage and execute projects, support strategy, partners, and drive our external storytelling.
About the Team
You will work a passionate team of creative and strategic thinkers tasked with shaping the future of our brands by deepening the love of our users. As part of this team, you work with many kinds of disciplines all tasked with ensuring creative excellence and maximizing impact across our Marketing landscape.
You will also work alongside the Geo for Everyone team, whose mission is to use the power of Geo data and technology to assist in building a more equitable, safe and sustainable future. Across our portfolio, our goal is to move the needle on global challenges such as climate change, environmental sustainability, gender equity, disaster preparedness, and to make Geo's products more inclusive and empowering for everyone.
- Work with cross-functional team members to understand and cater to the different needs of Environmental Insights Explorer’s core users, partners, and consumer audiences
- Manage external creative agencies and internal stakeholders to develop and carry out projects such as video content, website development, and digital marketing campaigns
- Assist Geo for Everyone’s Creative Studio in strategizing and creating content for external marketing communications, including blog posts, social media, and email marketing
- Contribute to impactful go-to-market launch strategies, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Scale marketing efforts globally by operationalizing resources such as playbooks and marketing materials for cross-functional teams and external partners
- Support partnership marketing, including creating a GTM strategy for announcements and marketing activations as well as creating partner materials and communications
At least 3 years of partner marketing experience or in a B2B marketing role, with proven experience developing GTM plans and driving business results
At least 2 years working in an agency or creative environment
Strong writer with experience in corporate communications and email marketing
Data-driven marketer, with experience tracking and reporting on metrics for campaign and ongoing marketing performance
Ability to independently manage and execute projects, and be comfortable with ambiguity
Excited to learn about new, sometimes deeply technical, concepts and convey to consumer audiences Strong sense of creativity and ability to bring creative ideas to the table
Demonstrated ability to take initiative, provide breakthrough thinking and strategy, and function effectively in highly dynamic environments
Experience in working cross-functionally and managing multiple stakeholders Interest in and passion for the role that technology can play in the area of sustainability null
An interest in or love of maps.
A desire to work on a team using geo tools and cloud technology to create positive social and environmental impact in the world.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed