Title: Strategic Program Manager, Global Retail Marketing
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Retail Marketing team is seeking a Strategic Program Manager to support the strategy development and execution of online and in-store marketing experiences for products, services, and support programs within Retail.
In this role you will rely on your experience and consistent track record executing projects from strategy and concept through production and delivery. You’ll apply your natural ability to turn a new idea into an actionable plan that scales globally. You’ll use your strategic thinking skills, business acumen and creativity to ensure all work engages customers once in-market. You have the organizational skills of a project manager, the attention to detail of a designer, and the ability to converse fluently with product, business, operations and creative teams. You’ll use your interpersonal skills to build relationships and collaborate with a global cross-functional team.
- 7-10 years marketing experience, client or agency side
- Proven experience leading, managing and measuring large-scale marketing initiatives
- Experience designing and developing experiences and integrated activations
- Ability to work independently to develop a new idea / concept, comfort with working in ambiguity
- Strong program and project manager who can hone in on business challenges, utilize insights, discuss and debate ideas, and develop an informed point of view
- Ability to connect the dots across information, work streams, people, and teams to better inform the work
- Adept at solving problems creatively and delivering results through negotiation, tact and diplomacy
- Extraordinary storyteller with strong written and verbal communication skills; strong at building and delivering compelling presentations
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed