Staff UX Designer
Atlanta, GA (open to reviewing non-local candidates – remote start, relocation to Atlanta when onsite work resumes)
36-month contract (full benefits offered)
Synergis is seeking a User Experience Designer who has experience working on enterprise products (specifically workforce solutions or Workday products). The User Experience Designer is responsible for designing intuitive, quality products through collaboration with end users and modern software development teams. They collaborate with the other Designers to ensure a logical flow of each product.
User Experience Designer Responsibilities:
- Communicates with key user and operational groups to understand business needs
- Presents design concepts, user needs, and design rationale to multidisciplinary teams, as well as to key stakeholders and business partners
- Analyzes user experience data and provides recommendations to address business needs
- Collaborates and pairs with other product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to design solutions
- Creates designs such that information is easy to find, consume, and understand
- Communicates ideas and designs to end users and product team members
User Experience Designer Education, Experience and Skills:
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in one or more of the following disciplines: user research, interaction design, information architecture, visual design
- Proficiency in analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data and presenting findings and recommendations
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping and visualization
- Proficiency in leveraging research and usability strategy deliverables such as discovery findings, mental models, scenarios, user journey maps, personas, debrief documentation, screeners, testing plans, task lists, low and high fidelity prototypes, annotated wireframes, and/or clickable prototypes
- Proficiency in leveraging approaches to translating findings into tangible designs such as heuristic reviews, usability testing, competitive product analysis, web metrics data, field research, quantitative surveys, user interviews, and persona development
- Proficiency in rapid prototyping and visualization tools such as Axure, iRise, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, Visio, Adobe CC, and UXPin
- Proficiency in visual software tools such as Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, and Fireworks
Synergis Creative (www.synergiscreative.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed