Staff Product Designer
Permanent Opportunity w/ Client
100% Remote (candidates can sit in the following markets: Georgia, Seattle, WA, North Carolina, Tennessee, Colorado, Oakland, CA, Brooklyn, NY, Arkansas, Los Angeles, CA, Washington D.C., South Carolina, Sacramento, CA, Utah, Louisiana, Ohio, Santa Monica, CA, Arizona, Texas, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Florida, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Illinois)
Synergis’ client, a leading marketing platform for small businesses, has engaged us in a search for multiple Product Designers. Our client empowers millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools. Their Design department is a multi-disciplinary team of brand, service and product designers, CX professionals, researchers and design operations leaders.
What you will do:
· Raise the quality bar for design and lead through your design work, mentorship, facilitation, and workshops
· Lead and guide mission critical initiatives and experiences across the entire customer journey that are contextual and beautiful
· Commit to understanding and knowing our users — both the intangibles (emotional needs) and tangibles (functional needs).
· Advocate for our diverse customer base with hard data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs
· Work with engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to create holistic end-to-end experiences across domains
· Use storytelling, facilitation, and insights about our customers to create empathy and guide product teams
· Value diverse perspectives, mentor our team and advocate for ethical and inclusive design practices.
We’d love to hear from you if:
· Can show experience shipping multiple high impact, successful digital products
· Naturally look for opportunities to unify customer experiences across products, platforms, and domains
· Seek to understand and believes that diverse perspectives are the key to a successful implementation in a forgiving, fast-paced, learning environment
· Teammates look to you for modern and best practices when it comes to UX, visual design, patterns, systems thinking, or customer centric approaches to work
· You deeply understand how modern technologies are used with design (CSS, React JS…)
· You have demonstrated experience mentoring and leading others in field
· Have experience designing within and evolving design systems
· Know how to measure outcomes and guide design work to ensure energy is aligned with business strategy
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed