Title: Sr. UX Designer (Mobile)
Duration: 12+ months
Our Seattle client is searching for a mobile Sr. UX Designer to join their team for a 12+ month contract. This role will focus on improving their handheld device product experience.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Deliverables will include extending and applying a design language across product areas, exploring and iterating on concept directions.
- Creating assets for presentations and working with engineers and prototypes on execution.
- You’ll collaborate with other designers and engineers.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for mobile applications.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial) or a related field, or equivalent
- Practical experience of 7+ years
- Background in OS and system design; product and user-minded approach
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and/or product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, or UX writing) or technical implementation
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
- Ability to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, design concepts clearly and persuasively
- Solid understanding of mobile techniques and production practices
- Attention to detailed aspects of visual and motion design, often related to physics, patterns and composition; ability to use these to express sentimental or emotional experiences
- Motion design fluency, a plus!
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed